- Singapore or Malaysian citizenship
- Females who are at least 1.58m; Males who are at least 1.65m in height
- Degree/ Diploma
- At least 2 GCE ‘A’-level credits and 2 ‘AO’-level credits including General Paper in the GCE ‘A’-level examination
- At least 5 GCE ‘O’-level credits including English and working experience
- For Malaysian qualifications at SPM level, at least 5 credits including a minimum grade of B4 in English and working experience is required
- Completed, are exempted from, or are not liable for National Service. Those in the process of completing NS may also apply.
- Product Knowledge including Food & Beverage
- Service Procedures
- Passenger Handling
- Deportment & Grooming
- Language & Communication Skills
- Safety Equipment Procedures
- First Aid
A monthly allowance will be provided during training. Upon graduation, you can look forward to a basic salary and various allowances amounting to about $3,500 a month. In addition, there is an annual wage supplement of one month’s basic salary and profit-sharing bonus. You will also be entitled to free travel to any SIA destination once a year and enjoy discounted travel at other times.
Interested applicants, please download and complete this application form. Please bring the following documents for registration between 9am and 2pm.
- Completed application form
- Passport-sized photograph
- Original(s) of:
a) your birth certificate
b) all educational certificates
c) identity card
Suntec Singapore International Convention & Exhibition Centre
Level 3, Meeting Room 325-326
1 Raffles Boulevard
Well,every time this kind of interview I will know as early as possible,dun know why at all...maybe there's faith.Tell you guys about my experiences between airlines and me.
The first time I went to interview(actualy not consider interview also) the airline was AirAsia,this was the most stupid experience that I ever had!I didn't even step inside the interview door too,because I forgot to bring my documents!!!I know I know,u'll laugh me right?Coz of my careless,a big stupid careless...
Second experience was Firefly,there are 2 stage of time interview.I prepared well all my documents and photos and I pass my first interview.I were so happy~But!There's not thing perfect happened to me.Until the second stage,I were late~What causes me late was not important to me any more,just can say that I'm unlucky...Interviewers had bad impression to me,definitely I can't pass it too,although I'm confident to myself before that.But I lost my chance again...
Until the third interview,"saya tak putus asa""我没有放弃"I keep trying to success my dream.I went to the MAS interview.There were four stage of interview I need to face.No wander there were how long I need to wait,how tired am I, I still keep smiling and do my best.This time I pass the interview until stage three,1 more step I need to go only.Why?I'm not sad,but disappointed.I though I will pass it,I satisfied to my presentation and I think I'm better than some one,but NO,I stil fail it.Maybe I'm not malay...
Every process of interviews I learn and get experiences from the others.Each failed make me feel so tire,but I know I have to stand up again to face the coming challenges to make my dream come true.This time is the oversea interview,ofcoz I'm interested.One thing I'm worry bout it,my SPM in English score grade C only,if im not mistaken,some people say is OK,but the condition there have to take B,any professional can give me the accurate answer?
Who are interested in this career,don't miss this chance.Give yourself a better chance to learn.