Friday, April 11, 2014

Milan, Italy

I was almost give up on this flight. Hmm… Because I was overlooked my roster. It’s really terrible for a flight attendant, it may cause a lot of problems and profile will be not clear any more.
I traded this Milan flight one day before my original flight. Confident to myself, did not double check the reporting time and date. Careless. That night I went to bed around 2300 and the Milan flight’s reporting was 0145. I was still under “Know Nothing” situation.  Check hostess outside my compound called to my mobile phone to check on me and my housemate Sam picked it up,she was watching movie in the living room. I believe she get shocked in that moment. Of course I’m sleeping. Sam banged into my room and woke me up. Shit! My mind was empty, I know I’m late. I was wondering to take medical sick leave. But this matter will cause my profile in bad record. I don’t want. I told the check hostess I will get ready as soon as possible and reach to her. I immediately put on my uniform (without makeup), packed “throw” all my needed stuffs into my luggage. Sam was helping and me what to bring and what to do. Take a deep breath for 2 seconds, make my mind clear.
ü  Jacket
ü  Winter coat
ü  Boots
ü  Casual wear
ü  Cosmetics
ü  Skin care
ü  Currency
ü  Phone charger
ü  Camera
Check list done!
Ran to check hostess and report myself. Check hostess : ” You are able to catch the flight.” Get into the bus … and I’m saved. Sweat~ Ive another 10min to put on my makeup in operation before reporting time.
Night flight,didn’t rest well and I was in bad condition. My headache was killing me in the flight. After 5hrs and 30 min flight,finally I’ve arrived. Body was screaming “I NEED TO REST!” Slept in the crew bus while on the way to the hotel. Reached the hotel, removed my makeup,washed my face and ly on the bed. But I couldn’t sleep, jetlag. Put on a simple makeup again and went out alone.
First station : Santa Maria da Grazie. Metro : Conciliazione

To see master art “The Last Supper” by Leanardo da Vinci’s late 1490s mural painting in Milan,Italy.
I was pretty lucky when I on the way to St.Maria, I met a sister and she guided me there. Reached there around 1010 in the morning and the available ticket for next group to visit the paint was 1245. I bought the ticket and walked around. At that time I met a Chinese bag packer,DaShan who studying in UK. As he was waiting to visit the art too. We make friend there and he bought me to places that I wanted to visit. I’m a lucky girl ^_^
He bought me to Castello Sforzesco and took me a lot of nice photos.
 
 Although it's just first met and it's in random we do share a lot of our experienced life stories. That's interesting.
This huge palace was amazed me, what I watched from movies and read from the fairy tale story books palace is really exist and I'm here =)
Also feel like in Harry Potter magic school ... Lol 





Thank you DaShan, you took me a lot of nice photos. 
After the palace we were heading to the famous church Duomo. He knew the way and I saved plenty of time from reading the map.


Duomo
I failed to find the Longchamp store =( I know you are somewhere here.


Half an hour before visit the "The Last Supper" we went back again to Santa Maria de Grazie. The authentic paint is located in a hall under protection and it's not allow to take picture inside. So I just able to take this outside the church. Feel bless... after seeing the authentic art piece. =)

After we had our lunch we went back to Duomo and that's the time we have to say goodbye. He need to catch a train to another destination,Venice. Before he left I gave him a piece of 1 Saudi Riyadh paper note as souvenir.
A photo to remember.^_^
And than I went up to the roof of Duomo alone.




I'm at top of the roof.

Next time coming to Milan again I'll take a train to Venice. Hope it will come soon. =)
And thanks for reading my blog.^^





1 comment: