|Cabin Crew (IPOH)|
|Description|| Singapore Airlines will be conducting a recruitment exercise for Flight Stewardess/ Steward in Ipoh. If you meet the following requirements, we will be pleased to receive your application.|
· Malaysian citizen
· Females who are at least 1.58m; Males who are at least 1.65m in height;
· At least 2 principal level passes and 2 subsidiary passes in STPM/GCE ‘A’ level or its equivalent; or a diploma from a university or college.
· Candidates with at least 5 credits in SPM/GCE ‘O’ level and relevant working experience may also apply.
· A minimum grade of B4 in English at SPM level is required for the above qualifications.
· Willing to be based in Singapore
Preference will be given to candidates who are able to speak foreign languages or are experienced in customer service.
Interested applicants graduating by September 2010 are welcome to apply.
For those who pass our rigorous selection process, you will undergo about 4 months of training.
Our comprehensive training program will cover topics such as:
•Product Knowledge including Food & Beverage
•Deportment & Grooming
•Language & Communication Skills
•Safety Equipment Procedures
On successful completion of training you will commence flying duties.
Remuneration & Service Benefits
A monthly allowance will be provided during training. Upon graduation, you can look forward to a basic salary and various allowances amounting to about $3,500 a month. In addition, there is an annual wage supplement of one month’s basic salary and profit-sharing bonus. You will also be entitled to free travel to any SIA destination once a year and enjoy discounted travel at other times.
Tuesday, May 4, 2010