Wednesday, October 31, 2012

老朋友的感觉

Sorry for the late post again because Dom is freaking lazy =p 
We've been through primary schoolmates,secondary classmate,uni-mate and even room mate before.After withdraw from UTAR this is the first time officially we gather again. Time flies...After two years and six months we came back to Kampar again. Image was clearly in my mind,the first day we moved into Kampar and had a ride with our bicycles early in the morning,that kind of excitement to all new stuff and environment and moved out from family. 

Kit Huan,a super slim or should describe as tiny and tall girl 

Kampar changed a lot with addition "茶 茶 茶" bubble bumble mumble... teas houses in a same row. Update each other news and long chit chat. Love this kind of feeling.  

Supper in McD "before I leaved there's no McD T.T"

 Pretty Kit Huan,thanks for giving me a wonderful night with you =)

Next early morning,drove baby KitHuan's car to meet Kang Bao,another old friend who just came back from Taiwan. I supposed to meet him in Taiwan =.= Argggg.Why you come back???!!! 
I knew Kang Bao when I was 14th in 光华校记 "KwongHua" training camp. Still the same handsome face.  
Original brought up from Kampar so he knows all kind of nice food here. He actually brought me to a small food court and ordered a bowl of "lou shu fen" with some fish balls and meat balls for me.Surprisingly it's so nice!!! Too bad there's no photo,opsss~ 
Talked bout his past 4 years in Taiwan bla bla bla and my life here. 
Friends,we may not be together all the time but once we sit down we can actually spend half day by chit chatting with a cup of tea. This is how I appreciate my friends.   
 After a breakfast went back to hostel and KitHuan was waiting me already and we depart to Ipoh again. 

Look how serious she is. I cant even do that. 


Lunch at "Burps and Giggles"

menu*



 must try! 


nice deco


 Food and beverage are good,recommend for those burgers lovers.
Look! How skinny she is !!! Please eat more.

We supposed to have strawberries as dessert but unlucky that it's not our day.It's not open. So we went for nail art. I did gel. 

Nude color,my favourite <3 nbsp="nbsp" p="p">
Like the girl who did it to me,supper patient and professional. 

 Spent the whole day with KitHuan and we end up our day with a movie 
...and her red doggie. 

 So cute right 
 Please don't jealous kay~ hahahaha 


Woww... it's 0630 now,got back to bed and continue my sleep.
Good night my friends =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment