Friday, November 2, 2012

Alex's 28th Birthday

First of all I would like to apologize of my some photos,I have no idea WHY it could't rotate??!! Any pro can give me an idea? 
My bestie sis,Venus with her beloved boyfie Alex. Again "Happy Birthday!"
Venus gave me a called in the morning and told me that she gonna celebrate Alex's birthday in K Box karoeka and I got a mission. Actually both of them alway sing K. So I had to prepare a cake and Alex had to be not aware of it. I supposed to buy a tiramitsu cake from Secret Recipe but all whole cakes were sold out,and it's only 8:30pm!!! goshh... =/ Fine~ so I went to Gold Vision. 

I leaved the cake at K Box counter before Venus n Alex reached.   
 Alex looks much much younger than his actual age 

 Group photos 
 He got a surprised when the staffs brought in the cake and the Birthday song over right some one's song. Lolx~ 


 His brothers 
 Venus told me Alex actually only talk to me among all her friends. Woww... what a pleasure. hahaha...



 Next day hang out with sis Venus again and this time is only both of us. 

What a short post =p photos tell every thing mahhh~ hahahaha... 

No comments:

Post a Comment