Thursday, July 30, 2009

Argue Cry

29th July'09

Today is totally a bad day
Argue with him
Some more I had get hurt to my hand...

Today,after class he fetched me normally and we planed to pasar malam have a walk and buy dinner.After I get in the car he say I'm rude to him,and we started "mouth fight"!
And I started "fatt pei hei"

I don't want to go pasar malam and keep sitting inside the car silently.
But at last I went too...

In pasar malam,he keep asking me what to eat,but I just shake my head.
He started angry but still talk with me softly.
At last,we just bought a bowl of 碗仔翅 and went home.
I din't care that what he want to eat at all,because Im angry too...

In the car,he keep talk those "moral" to me,and I still keep silent.Just let him talk enough...lol
I wanna get out the car,but he don't let.
And I keep knock the window so hard without feeling any pain.

In house,we had a talk nicely...
cry...
So...
about what that causes so tough,just keep it as secret to us...
haha...

Time to say bye bye luh...^^


2 comments:

  1. everythings will be ok gul..
    relationship will get closer after everything
    appreciate wat you have
    u guys hav a really sweet love
    hope u guys will last forever~ ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ohh...
    Hopefully u too ^^

    ReplyDelete