Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Half Year ady lurrrr...




While waiting he cum...
4th Aug'09

Today is my dear and me half year anniversary.Hurayy!!
Actually he had planned to celebrate at Ipoh,but too bad I have exam on that day night.sob sob... ...
So he force to chance his plan.
Afternoon,after my class he bring me to Tesco and buy red wine.
We celebrate at Kampar.

At night,after my exam he come and fetch me.We go dinner.
...and have our wine.^^
Actually it just a normal meal but with special feeling.
I just drink a little bit but my face as red like apple.He keep laughing...
Anyway,Thanks for accompany me for long time.

..................Always beside me...........................

3 comments:

  1. tat's sweet date..
    i dint even try this before^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...actually is ok only...cos i cant drink much and drink a little bit also drunk d.haha...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahhaa.. ask ur boy to drink everything^^

    ReplyDelete