Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy day

Long time I have never been this excited before in Kampar.
Song,Calyn,Wai Yee,Mimi,Siew Foong,Juliet and me are having a great great day,izit girls?^^
And this is a "black Thursday" for us,look at us...
1.
2.
3.
4.

5.
all in black~
 
Yoo~in the air...haha...funny
 
all getting crazy,look at Song(3rd from left),like floating in the air space
haha...im the higest
 
I love~this!


Look like inside the toilet..haha
 
Yeah~friends forever!
 

............................................................................................................

This day my classes are full,make me extremely tire,but I'm still happy and exited,we are going to have steamboat in Mango.wakaka...We purposely empty our stomach and wait for our dinner.haha...
 
 
 
 
 

All of us are eat until full full and plan to have 2nd ground.That's me lah~hahaha...
Some more I can fill in 1 more bottle of Sarsi,walauyeh~@,@
Song is so exited with her basketball game,so we go back to Westlake first.
U know~girls play basketball are super fuuny to watch,Song,Calyn and me are one team,while Mimi,Siew Foong and Wai Yee are another team.We keep scream and chasing the ball in the dark court,hahaha...this is the way we play.Is fun!Dun laugh~
One more thing,a lizard story.
A naughty lizard disturb us while we are gossiping in the middle of the court.First it walk across Wai Yee's leg and than it run to our  begs that not far from us.All of us afraid it will go inside to one of our beg,luckily not me,but is Siew Foong!When she find that lizard is in her lovely beg,she straight away cry~pity Foong...
Around 12am,we yum cha at MM,I order a cup of Nescafe ice if not I know my eyes sure tak boleh tahan.=,=
We sit and gossip until 2am sum thing only leave~girls girls girls...have infinity of topics~haha...
ok ok...balik lah~
But I still haven sleep yet,and continue my "Gong Sum Gei" episode 27.haha...and I receive a bad news from Siew Foong,but I wont tell here~hehe...Shiew Foong hor?^^


 

No comments:

Post a Comment