Sunday, December 6, 2009

Pretty day

Just came back from KL early in the morning and reached Ipoh at 8.15a.m.
Such a boring day again,I think.So I sms to my pretty last schoolmate,Hazel.My sixth sense tell me that she's in Ipoh now...hahaha...Date her and hang out to Jusco.
And also find Kai,"curi-curi tengok apa dia buat kah sana",coz I din tell him that I'll go there.=)
First,take my breakfast+lunch
sparkling juice with strawberry flavor.Look nice~


Kai is trying to rampas my juice....grhhhh.


She's talking with Jasmine who just came back from New Zealand,wanna ask her come out too.


Mesti tangkap gambar mah~cheess...

 


Luv ya...muacxx!

Sweet sweet~^^

After that we went to Parade for second round~muahahaha...
Just let the pic tell




If u realize,Hazel was changed her clothes.hehe...
Coz the way we come there was a heavy rain and she's wet like a chicken~

Take a picture beside the Christmas tree ...


Shop shop shop...


 
I'm looking for this giant lolipop~hehe...


 
 
She's taking photo at my house~


look pro~haha...there are more photo of me in her camera,coming soon!^^

No comments:

Post a Comment