Friday, January 8, 2010

My kid world

Today Im so boring just stay in house online n watch PPS...huh..=(
Suddenly I think of my time when I was a small kid.
How was your memory in your childhood period?
What  and Who are accompanying you grow?
Well,my childhood period was full with these friends...
I'm sure many people are same like me,having same friends  
The first friend.
Snow white

and the seven dwarf.

  I draw this picture before when I was around 10yr old.

  


 



Peter Pan!One of my favorite character in my "world"
Always imagine that I'm living with Peter in the"Never land",that's why I wish I'm Twinklebell or Wendy.^^ hahahaha...
And Cinderalla.Which girl don't know who is she?
I think I'll faint.=,= muahahaha...XD

 
  

Next is Arial,the mermaid.My love!
Love her red long hair and tail.<3

 
Dream to be like her living under the sea,playing with bubbles and fishes.lolx
 
 
Beauty and the Beast.Another story of it =)
Belle

 



 

 Sleeping beauty

 




Hahaha...stupid 1

There are more in my childhood...Are you same with me too?heee^^

 

4 comments:

  1. ur bf look like peter pan la..u go see the 4th picture...so leng zai~haha~

    ReplyDelete
  2. What the hell!ur eyes gt problem ahh?Peter Pan can fly n leng zai~my bf cant fly...haha...

    ReplyDelete
  3. i say the look la.not he can fly la....

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha...dun spoil my peter pan image in my heart ahh.he's more yeng!haha...

    ReplyDelete