Saturday, January 30, 2010

Prepare to welcome Chinese New Year

Same like normal,every Sunday I go back and visit my grandpa and grandma
but this time my mum bring back some CNY staff.

A cacat tang lung  which is not done

 
 .
.
.
.
.
.
.

still cacat...XD
and
.
.
.
.
.
.
Finally
my grandpa most smart,made it perfectly ^0^
He's so happy!


  
  
  
Done!
Nice hor?


Mum's shirt is so match with the tang lung...haha


Sis


My sis always do some thing weird,this time she's finding my brother silver hair(actually dun have)lol...
Look,my brother also malas nak peduli dia.


Going to help my grandpa hang up the tang lung


Dun see that my grandpa is old,he's stronger than u!


  
Yeah!
This is my happy family day.Although just a small staff,but we did it together,laugh together and discuss together...

Chinese New Year is near to the corner,remember go home... ...

2 comments:

  1. great day for cny preparation oh~~my house is so quiet:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol...still hv 2 weeks time to prepare.^^ dun worry

    ReplyDelete