Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Air Asia call me again

Date : 10 Feb 2010
Time : 8:38pm
At last Air Asia had called me d which mean I had passed my medical check as well.
Training will be held on 22th Feb,is so close from now.I'm not prepare yet.By the same time,I've not confirm to AA yet cos I still need to discuss with my family.But I need to confirm to them by tomorrow before 10am.=(
After this call,my feeling was not good coz I know I may leave soon and gonna leave my family,friends,my dear...This is so hard for me. HOW!!!!!!!!!???????Plus,I have to solve my living and transport problem.Who can help me?Haiz...=(

4 comments:

  1. i havent get call from Ak yet after the medical check up, maybe i am failed?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emm...may i knw wat's ur nema?
    As i knw thr's few batch 1

    ReplyDelete
  3. 太好了太好了~~
    可以穿美美的空姐制服当空姐咯~~
    ^___________^

    ReplyDelete
  4. 哈哈~我是EWINNIE啦。希望你还记得我。没想到我出国一阵子,你已经考进Air Asia 要当空姐去了。太棒了,恭喜你!22号开课了,要加油噢!

    还有,新年快乐!

    ReplyDelete