Friday, April 11, 2014

Ouhh Manchester~

After Manchester(MAN) flight had been stop flying for several years,I don't know how long it is exactly. This is my honor to operate the first flight from Manchester to Jeddah. Lucky me =) Although it's only a short layover but most important is I'm flying with my housemate,Sam.

Super excited! BECAUSE I'm going to most of the guys dream football stadium "MANCHESTER UNITED STADIUM" located at Old Trafford. That's first cool~ I even did online search bout ManU team song and learn to sing "Glory,Glory Man United. Glory,Glory Man United." hahahaha... Second cool,that's I'm going to deadhead (as a passenger but in uniform) all the way to London!!! Wowww... And we had been upgraded to First Class. No need to squeeze in a small seat and enjoyed better food,I could sleep well on a 180' with massage comfortable seat. When I woke up,breakfast is ready to serve.
At this time captain came and asked
Captain, "Make sure all of you with UK visa."
Me, "Malaysian,we do not need UK visa."
Captain, "I know better than you."
... Sigh,the truth is I fly without UK visa and I'm on board at that time. Captain "ARE YOU OK?Please don't fool bout yourself." Arab's ego style. So I just keep quiet and look at Sam who sitting beside me. 
After we arrived at London we had to take British Airways fly to Manchester. Third cool~ Few girls with checked in luggage were in another ground Sam was there and I'm going to immigration like normal passengers. (At that time all crews having liquid more than 100ml in our hand luggage) One of the senior crew asked the ground staff bout information where and how to check in our hand luggage. The "I know better" captain speak out to all of us "If you want to ask any thing,ask me. Please do not simply question any body here." =_= Fine,so we followed what he did. The immigration took us a lot of time. And it's close to our departure time. After the immigration our hand luggage still with us. We follow the flow took a lift and ....(trouble came)... It's security check. I didn't see the captain at that time,crews were worried bout their hand carried luggage. As you,you,you,and you know,more than 100 ml liquids are not allow to bring in. Of course all of us know,but we cant go back to the level where we came before that. Time is running,the "I know better" gone. We had no choice and have to tell the securities bout our problems. Such a shame. Crew members with more than 100 ml liquids going through security. One of the crew was not willing to dispose her items and showing bad attitude. Sorry to say that even you are my colleague. She almost delayed all of us and brought troubles to the supervisor. This trip was ruined with this incident. Anyway we still managed to catch our flight and safely arrived to Manchester.
#1  Land of Manchester
#2   Handsome? LoL~  
#3  In Old Trafford town .On the way to stadium..
#4  Taking pictures non stop. Just because it's so incredible ! 
 #5  Hye boy,you wish to come with me too?
 #6  Speechless...
 #8  While waiting Sam for her souvenir shopping in mega store,we just had fun around with silly poses.
 #9
 #10  "Sam,have you done your shopping? I'm starving now. "
We bought the last tour trip for museum and stadium walk. 30min more for the last stadium tour so we went for lunch first at "Red Cafe".There's no photo of my lunch because I'm so hungry and just forget bout it. Anyway I had a huge beef burger and I couldn't finish it. The food came late and we were late for 20min for the tour. 
#11  In the cafe.
#12  (Screaming)
 #13  Thank god for giving me this amazing experienced. I'm not a football fever but hope to have an opportunity to watch a real match in this stadium again.  
 #14
 #15
 #16
#17  In the museum.
 #18
 #19  Back to hotel and start hunting.
 #20  This's not Big Ben ~

 Next day morning,pack my luggage and back to Jeddah. See you soon MU ^_^

 
     

No comments:

Post a Comment