Saturday, January 16, 2010

Family day

Usually Sunday is my family day.Wake up at 8a.m. which is you are still sleeping there.lol...simple make and change and went out to take breakfast.Boring~so take photo for myself.lol
 
Hahaa...my grandma.She's getting older and thin d =(
After that my mum wanna go shopping in Jusco.
I like "mao dan" flower to decorate my house.hee...
 
Do you feel the Chinese New Year ?
Yeah!found the shirt that I'm looking for recently.=)

 While shopping,suddenly a guy with a black coat and apple green shirt ask to stop me.And he show me his name card. He's Mr.Chuah which is "Inside Beauty" make up artist+marketing executive.Firstly he said my eye brown bla bla bla...and finally  he wants me to be his model in make up classes.haha...
And my lunch...McD "fatt choi" prosperity chicken burger!
Finally,Mr.K called me and ask me to go to his work place to have a look.
Fitness Embassy~
Look pro.

and bye bye ^^

1 comment: