Saturday, January 16, 2010

Happen in these few days

Recently,Mr.K is super busy with his work,open ceremony of Fitness Embassy.
That's a nightmare for me.
Some people know that I'm so unhappy recently because of Mr.K have no time to spend with me even sms.If we sms,just a simply simple ask "eat d?""what are u doing there?"...end.And super "early" back home.That time I already in dream.but I had used to it.
In these few days,I meet Mr.A he has a special identity.But he's not the person that I expected which is "sombong" and unfriendly earlier.He's friendly and nice. He ask me not to take him in special sight cos he wanted to make friend with me. He know that I'm unhappy recently so always chat with me and ask how am I.He ask me to keep continue chase my dream and get more experiences while I'm young.So I'll not regret in my life.I know he's a good person and I wish him all the best in his career."U'll be what you want."
Air Asia is having interview again.this is the chance I'm waiting for.But this time their requirement is 20yr old~25yr old.I had ask many people that related,they ask me to have a try.Who dun know?But is too far for me.I have to confirm.
Coming this Monday will be registration for 3rd trimester,timetable make me confuse.Hope there's some one beside me always teach me what to do...

1 comment:

  1. I don't think u talking about me woh , coz i'm not "sombong " ah . Anyway , hope u will be fine . LIFE not just love , that's should be something else to colourful ur life

    ReplyDelete