Monday, March 8, 2010

My Sunday in Nilai

Date : 7th March'10
Venue :Time Square 


The first morning in Nilai,woke up at 9 some thing morning and had a walk near by and bought my breakfast alone =( not use to it. So many shops were not open =,=!I need to buy many groceries.So I just followed my friend TH's car to KL.I ask Woei Hann to accompany me and so luckily that was an old friend Yu Wern had dated him,so 3 of us just shop at Time Square.
 
Dom & Yu Wern


  
Dom & Woei Hann
A nice guy
We had our breakfast+lunch in Vivo cafe


Look delicious rite?
Thanks Woei Hann treated us for this nice meal ^^

Then is the noon,TH accompany me tried to get a bus and learned how to go Air Asia academy.But that's too bad there are no bus pass by there,they will just stop at the nearest round about and I need to walk in,that's a distance.haih....Plus,it take more than 1 hr to reach.OMG!Hate to take bus~

2 comments:

  1. cham lo.. don't have bus pass by there gah?! then might be very trouble for u lo?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luckily i hv a fren same batch with me he will fetch me everyday.Thank god~^^

    ReplyDelete