Monday, March 8, 2010

First Day of Training

Date : 8th March'10
Venue : Air Asia Academy

I wake up so so early 5.30am,how long did I never wake up at this time ady?Force to wake up?Nope~Is bcoz I cant sleep well  =(  and some thing happened with Mr.K.My housemate is working near by there so she can fetch me no need to take bus.huh~

Reached academy at 8am,is kinda early,I'm the first one.muahahaha...Waiting every one reached we were called to Air Asia main hall and had a brief with us.Submitted the bond,so gonna work for Air Asia for 2yrs start from now on ward.

Today was just a short meeting get to know each other as well and I'm the one who youngest.haha...Here's another problem again,my passport is going to expire,and the admit wants me to renew before the training end.And now the original passport is not with me is at Ipoh.If I really get my passport,when did I gonna renew it?My class is from Mon-Sat,9am-6pm.=,=!!sigh...

Next,we went to measure for our new uniform and get our luggage and beg.
Luckily I met Veen here,he's
19yr old,same!
from IPOH,same!
currently staying in Nilai,same!
and he drive.
YES!Some one can let me tumpang d. ^^
 
 
   The main hall
 
Veen,Dom,(sorry,forgotten ur name)teehee...
we are from PERAK!

So that's all for the first day,tire...wanna sleep d.

                      

2 comments:

  1. 你没有化妆好看点。。哈哈!
    找一天比较得空的去做passport啦。。。一天就可以搞定了的~

    ReplyDelete
  2. 问题是我只有星期日得空,市政厅都没做工=,=!

    ReplyDelete