Friday, March 5, 2010

Terrible day

5th March '10

10.10am
Took "YOYO" bus to Terminal LCC.On the long journey my mind keep recalled back many things,my friends and Mr.K,I can not cry coz my mum beside me =,=

1.45pm
Reached Terminal LCC and had my lunch at McD with my mum.
.
.
          .waiting
.
.
Had a walk around there and looked how the air stewardess makeup.teehee...And asked those taxi to LCCT academy need how much.Asked so many still get the same answers "Go counter buy coupon." wtf never take taxi before need to buy coupon.=,=

4.00pm
Buy taxi ticket.Guess how much?The distance between Terminal LCC and academy is about 1 km.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
 Yah,u didn't see wrong,is RM32.20!!!!!WTF
Plus what u know.
I went to the wrong place d.WTF WTF again.
I'm blurred again that time,I though office is there cos every time we go interview and every thing was there.I'm so nervous and worry.No even one taxi was there.And no people outside.Luckily the guards were ok,help me to ask some one came out from academy to fetch me to Terminal LCC.That's an indian guy with black spec.(actually his face scare me looked so fierce,but no choice,what to do)He's Mr.Alvin,had a chit chat in his car,a nice person.Some more he showed me the way to office and what to do.Thanks a lot.^^
I spent RM32.20 to know where is Air Asia office.sigh...

5pm-5.30pm
In office collected offer letter.

5.35pm
Took bus to KL Central.Rain haevily.

6.45pm
Took dinner at KL Central.Spaghetti and chicken rice in KL Central.

7.15pm
Took KTM to Bdr. Tasik Selatan.My auntie wait us there.

Huh...tire day with so many begs.Thanks mum...for every things.
So so so tire...gonna sleep d.

Good night my friends





3 comments:

  1. y so poor one, everything have to be careful and take care yourselves~ my friend~

    ReplyDelete
  2. jia yin, i had change my blog add to: yuwernvia.blogspot.com
    keep in touch^^

    ReplyDelete