Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Another Paradise to Shop

Recently Dom have fall in love with online shopping ...hehehe ^.^ Yah,maybe you'll ask "Is it good quality?Can it be trust?" Before this Dom was having the same mind set but every time I look at the online fashion store boutiques there's always a lot of dresses and shoes that make me desire. So I decided to give myself a new try and I found this online boutique : http://risingtaste.com/   

 #1 Fashion Style Bohemian Long Stripe Vest Dress ,Black
Used it in a photo shooting =)
#2
Others pretty dresses that Dom wanted :
 Is this look cute? 
I found that all the stocks are very organize and the most important is they are really CheaP! 
Now friends around me are crazy with Korean fashion style and I've been influenced by them. =// I found that they have most fashionable clothing & Korean Style ladies apparel internationally! 

#3 If you have follow Dom's Facebook and blog some times,you'll realize Dom love long dress. Hehehe... and this piece solid color elastic long black dress has just belong to ME =) *smile* and I take two colors,black and white.They are too pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment