Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Happy Birthday Dom

I know it's a late post of my 21st birthday. Anyway please forgive me =) I just get all the photos last night. 
It's a party? Emm... Nope~ Every thing was unplanned. First was my eldest cousin brother suggested to have a celebration among family. So I'm looking for a nice place.My sister suggested Sky Lounge,a new destination for drinking which located at Bercham,Ipoh. In that afternoon my dear and I went there and had a looked. Both of us "Wahh,Nice!" Decision made! *happy* So I informed my cousin. After awhile Ah Su called asking for what's plan tonight. I told him I'll be in Sky Lounge and he said he will make every thing leng leng (settle every thing). 
At night,we reached bout 10:30pm there's crowded and that was out of my expectation. I thought it's quiet or live band relaxing lounge.TADAHH...>>> 
Cant even have a table to place out drinks... =/ 

Maybe it's my Birthday it was lucky to me,there's a group of people they give out 2 tables due to their friends "Fong Fei Gei" (not manage to join) 

 Me & Woei Hann,last year we were having our birthday celebration and also cant forget this year too ^.^
  
 JS ~.< 

 JS & my cousins

 Funny Kalkin & Voon 
Voon, my primary schoolmate.Was unexpected could meet him there *happy*

 My family princess

I call this photo 7+1 
Total should be 8 of us,but one of my cousin brother he had went to US for his study this year.=( 

 I hope all my family members likes JS =) and it seems YES ^_^


 JS most appreciated buddies joined as well and I had a great time with all of them. =) 

What I have today wasn't any branded begs, shoes or watches,is those who had put a mark in my memory. The most appreciated and lovely present in my life ... 



2 comments: