Monday, July 5, 2010

Working look



I'm a flight attendant,a very young but looking mature flight attendant.LOLx...
Tell bout how's my life during working
My job have to follow the roster arranged by officer each month.Yeah,juz like during school time but I no need to pay for any fees but earning money everyday.hahaha...
I have to sign on in office b4 1hr departure time and 1 more hr b4 to wait for my transport to pick me up.AND b4 that I need at lease 1hr to prepare myself,make up,hair do,food to bring on board and bla bla bla...Which mean if my departure time is 7am,I have to wake up at 3am for flight. Huhh...is not easy to wake up at time people sleep soundly.
Especially now having the hottest football match,wake up at midnight can hear those people's sound near the mamak enjoying the match...but I need to go working,hahaha...this is call LIFE loh.

^^

2 comments:

  1. dear,u r looking gud in ur unif0rm.!~
    here even noisy.
    ghany near my hostel.XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA~ACTUALLY I LIKE UR NEW LIFE~secretly tell you one of my desire is be a flight attendant..but i know that is impossible~hehe~well~hope u can enjoy ur new life~that is a funny job~!GOOD LUCK FOR U~ <3

    ReplyDelete